Monday, March 18, 2013

Making it easier to read my posts...

I call my children cubs. I do this for two reasons:
         A.) The doctors said I wouldn't be able to have "kids"so, as not to prove him wrong, I don't. I have cubs.
         B.) They were huge, num num, babies:
                                             i. 9lbs 11oz - 21&1/2 inches long (girl)
                                            ii. 11lbs - 23 & 1/2 inches long (boy)
                                           iii. 10lbs 2oz - 22 & 1/2 inches long (girl)
                                           iv. 8lbs 12oz - 21 & 1/2 inches long (girl) born 4 weeks early :)


**No I did not have gestational diabetes, and except the last one they were born on their due dates.

When I write I refer to my children as my cubs, often people have been confused and think I am a den mother for boy scouts...I am not. So I post this as an effort to clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment