Thursday, February 16, 2012

Introduction

Well, I finally decided to write a blog (with some encouragement from some of my friends). I apologize now if you CHOOSE to take offense to anything I may post. This is the only time I will offer an apologize. You see I don't intentionally try to offend anyone, but I do have an amazing ability to do so.

I welcome you to my mind journey, and thank you for your interest. Maybe you'll find entertainment, advice, bits to think about, or just shake your head at my craziness, what you find is up to you. However, this blog is basically an outlet for me to get my thoughts out there for my own scrutiny, and since I have ADHD I definitely have a lot of thoughts running through my mind.

What you can expect: random thoughts, philosophy according to me, my life lessons, and MY opinions. So let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment